The Mission of the Clark County Republican Party is to promote the principles upon which the United States and Ohio were founded. We advocate for fiscally sound and smaller governments. We seek to identify and support the election of candidates who are dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals as outlined in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Clark County Republican Officials:
- • Daniel C. Harkins, Chairman, Clark County Executive Committee
- • Margaret Roberts, Chairwoman, Clark County Executive Committee
- • Michael Pepin, Chairman, Clark County Central Committee
- • Mark S. Johnson, Vice Chairman, Central Committee
- • Carol Godin, Secretary, Clark County Republicans
- • Roger A. Fenwick, Treasurer, Clark County Republicans